Frequently Asked Questions
Why our company?
– Because we are the best you can have. Read more in About us section.
What do we need from you?
We have power and water on board, so we need just enough room to park next to your vehicle.
How to choose the right valeting package?
– We offer a huge range of Valeting services. You can check that in our service section. We can help you choose the right one for you, just give us a call to speak with our advisors.
When is our working time?
– We are able to help you 24/7. It’s not a problem to handle your order If you book in advance.
Where is our working area?
– Our mobile car valeting service cover following areas: Swindon, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester, Stroud, Bristol, Oxford. This also includes all villages around.
Do we need electricity and water supply for every mobile job?
– No, we have our own electricity and water on board, but it will be really helpful if you can provide us with that. It will also reflect on estimated job duration.
What time does it take to complete a full valet?
– It all depends on the valeting package you’ve selected and also from your vehicle condition. It starts from 1h to 7h for full detailing and commercial vehicles.
Can we apply paint, leather and fabric protection?
– Yes, no problems at all. It depends on your car make and paint colour. We can help you choose the right one – just give us a call.
Can we increase your car value?
– Yes, we certainly can do that! We always can easily improve your car price, it all depends form the service you’ve purchased.
How can you pay?
– You can choose from the following options: Card, BACs, or Cash.
When do you need to make payment?
– You make the payment only after the service is done.
How can I register a Complaint?
– You can check our Service & Complaints Policy here.
How much we charge for any extra service added to your valeting package?
- Ceramic Coating from £80 to £250
- Paint Protection From £50 to £120
- Machine Polish / Paint Correction From £60 to £550
- Windscreen protection (rain repellent) £35
- AutoGlym HD Wax £30 to £100
- Sticker Removal from £2 to £250
- Wheels Protection £10 to £50 per wheel
- Headlining cleaning from £10 to £100
- Clay Bar Treatment from £50 to £100
- Steam Cleaning from £25
- Air Bomb odor removal – £25
- Seat Shampoo – £10 to £25 per seat
- Tar&glue Removal From £15 to £35
- Headlights Restoration From £10 to £80
- Leather Protection and Conditioning From £30 to £100
- Soft top waterproof treatment from £40 to £180
Which car is small and which is medium?
– Small cars including all of the cars with standard trims explained under:
|Small car: |
|Medium Car |