From £400-£750 (depending on the vehicle’s size and condition)
Duration: 7-24 hours
What’s So Important about Car Detailing?
When it comes to car detailing, many people mistake it with car washing. Maybe the only thing they have in common is the word “cleaning”. Car detailing means a thorough cleaning of your vehicle, both the interior and exterior. It requires deep technical expertise, as well as special equipment, products, tools, etc. Car detailing refers to services that actively work to extend your vehicle’s overall quality and lifespan. The constant change of weather conditions and the regular use of your car, can really affect its condition and appearance. Car detailing helps to rejuvenate your car’s appearance. It’s a serious step-by-step process, after which you’ll see your vehicle’s initial beauty once again. Car detailing doesn’t just make your car look good. It protects it, increases its lifespan, and reduces the chance of different aesthetic and practical issues. After a professional car detailing service, your vehicle’s exterior and interior will be fully restored to a brand-new condition.
What are the Benefits of a Car Detailing Service?
- Restores the interior’s comfort – Your car’s interior will be lead to a perfectly fresh and clean condition. Our professional car detailers will cover every single corner of your vehicle’s interior. All embedded pet hair, water stains, drink spills, dashboard, carpets, mats, windows, etc., will be cleaned and removed.
- Preserves the paint condition – Your vehicle’s exterior is probably affected by dust, dirt, and debris from the road. That’s why, professional car detailers, like 5 Star Valeting Solutions will put your vehicle’s exterior under a thorough cleaning process. After that, a generous coat of wax will be applied to your car’s paintwork. The wax will restore your car’s shine, and also protect it from further damages.
- Increase its resale value – How your car runs is not the only thing important when you’re trying to resale. The way your car looks is the first thing a potential buyer will notice. Not everyone who wishes to buy your vehicle knows a lot about engines, so the main thing they’ll be noticing is the way your car looks on the outside, and inside. Car detailing can rapidly increase the value of your vehicle. After all, if your car is in perfect shape, both inside and out, it will be more appealing to potential customers. Car detailing is crucial if you’re trying to sell your vehicle and you want to make a good deal out of it.
- It will make it healthier and safer – You probably can’t even imagine how many hazardous bacteria and microbes roam around your vehicle. A lot of germs, allergens, and other harmful organisms are mounting up in the interior of your beloved car all the time. Car detailing solves this problem too. Our professional detailers know where these irritants like to build up, and take care of them. As we mentioned, every single corner of your vehicle will be perfectly cleaned during the car detailing process. And, if your windows are perfectly clean, this will definitely enhance your vision. And if your tires are maintained, this will improve the road holding. A clean vehicle offers less wind resistance, which results in less power required for operation.
What Does the Detailing Package Include?
- Paint, fabric, and leather protection
Steam clean all interior
- Shampoo seats and carpets
- Steam clean seats
- Steam clean engine bay compartment
- Traffic film remover applied
- Pressure wash wheel arches
- Wash and scrub tires and wheel trims
- Wash of door and boot shuts
- Hand shampoo whole exterior with wash and wax combination
- Alloys/wheels trim dressed
- Tires dressed
- External windows and mirrors polished
- Vacuum all interior and boot
- Shampoo, wet-vac, brush mats
- Wet vacuum upholstery and carpets
- Clean and dress all dash and air vents
- Clean and dress door panels and trims
- Clay Baring the vehicle
- Cleaning and dressing of wheels/tires
- Drying with a non-scratch microfiber system
- Cutting compound and wet sanding
- Machine polishing
- Minimizing light scratches, swirls
- Full hand wax
- Ceramic coating applied to all external bodywork and wheel faces
- Ceramic coating applied to the whole interior upholstery fabric and fascia to produce a superhydrophobic finish
Small vehicle size – from £400
Time consuming – 7-10 hours
Medium vehicle size – from £550
Time consuming – 9-16 hours
Large vehicle size – from £750
Time consuming – 14 – 48 hours
If you want to see the initial shine and fairness of your vehicle, car detailing is what your need. Our top quality services will bring back the life of your car. We’ll leave your vehicle in a showroom condition. 5 Star Valeting Solutions can meet the requirements of the most fastidious customers. Book your car detailing service today.