Paint Correction and Car Detailing Reading
We provide a supercar detailing Reading and paint correction in Berkshire.
If you want to remove any imperfections from your vehicle, you should think about getting your vehicle detailed. Both paint correction and car detailing bring many benefits for you and your car. Whether you got yourself a new ride recently, or you miss the original shine of your old one, you can achieve high quality results with these services. You’ve probably experienced different car washes, but none satisfied your expectations. Don’t worry! There is always a solution. It’s called – 5 Star Valeting Solutions.
You’ve probably heard the term “paint correction” a couple of times. And it got you wondering if your vehicle needs one too. Well, you can easily tell if it does. If you notice swirl marks, scratches, holograms, etc., on your vehicle’s exterior surface, your car definitely needs to be corrected. This process is performed only by experienced paint correctors. Maybe there are some people that offer such services for less money, but the risk of them damaging your car even more, is big. The reason why this process needs to be in the hands of professionals is because it requires the use of special techniques, products, and tools.
Paint Correction Reading
Paint correction Reading is exactly what you hear, correcting your vehicle’s body paint.
What are the benefits for you vehicle after paint correction?
- First of all, you’ll get rid of the annoying defects on your vehicle’s paint, such as swirls, scratches, spider web-like marks, etc. There are different types of packages you can choose from, depending on the severity of the damages. You’ll forget about the dull and hazy look of your vehicle’s paintwork.
- Another huge benefit for you, especially if you’re trying to sell your vehicle, is that paint correction increases your car’s resale value. It will boost it by around 20%, depending on the model and make. The thing people notice first in a vehicle is the outward appearance. Even if your car is in perfect technical condition, if it looks bad on the outside, you risk losing potential buyers.
- Another bonus paint correction brings to your vehicle is that it protects it for longer. It will enable you to reduce the impact of superficial damage on the paint. The protective coat, applied to your car’s paintwork will give it a nice luster, and you won’t need to get your vehicle waxed every couple of months. All this will make your car look as brand new again. After the paint correction Reading process, your car’s color and shine will be protected from fading.
As you can see, there are some huge benefits for your vehicle after a paint correction. You can’t achieve such result elsewhere. If you miss your vehicle’s exterior shine and sparkle, book an appointment for a paint correction service sooner. And now, let’s talk about car detailing. After you protected your vehicle’s paintwork, it’s time to take care of the interior too. Here’s why car detailing is so important.
Check and compare our detailing packages to choose the right one for you car. It start from one stage machine polish + protection up to three stages polish plus 3 layers of paint sealant or ceramic coating.
Paint Enhancement Reading
Paint correction Reading is more of personal preference. What are the benefits for your vehicle after car detailing?
Car detailing Rading is something you need to do at least 2-3 times a year. It’s a thorough cleaning process and it has nothing to do with your local car wash. Believe it or not, car detailing can help you save time and money. 5 Star Valeting Solutions offers mobile car detailing services, which means that you don’t need to bring your vehicle to us, we’ll come to you. After a professional car detailing service, your vehicle’s exterior and interior will be fully restored to a brand-new condition.
In many vehicles, rust is a prevalent factor. Getting your car detailed, will protect it from the rusting process. All the salt can be removed from your car. During car detailing, your vehicle is being waxed, which prevents its paint from fading and peeling. This protects the clear coat of your vehicle’s paint from braking down.
As we said above, your car will be restored to its original condition. Professionals remove any dirt, dust, and debris from your vehicle’s exterior and interior. While you think you can vacuum your car by yourself, know that our experts cover every single corner of your vehicle, including the engine. They clean it thoroughly, eliminating any blemishes from the cloth, leather, and carpeting inside your vehicle.et.
Car Detailing Reading
When it comes to car detailing Reading, many people mistake it with car washing. Maybe the only thing they have in common is the word “cleaning”. But car detailing means a thorough valeting of your vehicle, both inside and out. Detailing Reading your car at least twice a year has many benefits. It is a process, performed only by professional car detailers, because it requires special materials, Ceramic Coating Application, products, techniques, and many other things your local car wash doesn’t possess.
You can save you a lot of time if you hire professionals to do the job. A full car details takes hours. That’s why people hire professional detailers to do it. When you book an appointment for car detailing, the experts can come to your doorstep, it’s up to you. You choose the time and the place. This way, you won’t have to take your car to the car detailing shop and wait there for hours. You can be home, watching TV, drinking a cup of tea, while we do the hard work for you.
If you’re wondering how car detailing Reading can save you money, here’s how. When your car is being detailed, professionals clean thoroughly every single corner of it, including the engine. This improves gas mileage, offers less wind resistance, which requires less power for operation.
If you care about the environment, you should definitely consider getting your car detailed by professionals. Detailing your vehicle by yourself can cause incorrect disposals of chemicals. Not to mention that you’ll use vast gallons of water. This will not only harm the environment, but your wallet too.
Paint correction and Detailing Swindon is exactly what you hear, correcting your vehicle’s body paint. The paint correction process requires special machines and polishing agents in order to remove the build up dirt, dust, and other contaminants on your car’s surface.
So, as you can see now, the benefits from paint correction and car detailing are many. It’s an investment that can actually save you money and help you in future. Regular detailing and correcting is required if you care about your vehicle. Book your appointment for a high quality service today.
Extra Detailing Services
- Caramic Coating from £80 to £250
- Paint Protection From £50 to £120
- Machine Polish / Paint Correction From £60 to £550
- Windscreen protection (rain repellent) £35
- AutoGlym HD Wax £30 to £100
- Sticker Removal from £2 to £250
- Wheels Protection £10 to £50 per wheel
- Headlining cleaning from £10 to £100
- Clay Bar Treatment from £50 to £100
- Steam Cleaning from £25
- Air Bomb odor removal – £25
- Seat Shampoo – £10 to £25 per seat
- Tar&glue Removal From £15 to £35
- Headlights Restoration From £10 to £80
- Leather Protection and Conditioning From £30 to £100
- Soft top waterproof treatment from £40 to £180